Monday, June 24, 2013

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!! It's Katie. Those of you who followed my old blog might have noticed my old blog has been deleted, But now you can forget my old blog and stick with this one!!!!!!


''what has happend since then?'' you may ask, Well I'll tell you....EVERYTHING! these three years have been busy ones! Especially if you have a two year old.....I mean really, who wants to have a baby sister who takes a nap right before you go somewhere exiting and you are THRILLED until you realize that you forgot your shoes and then Disney World  (or anywhere else)  is postponed till the next day!





Some of my yearly wishes:

To go to Hawaii 

To ride on a super-sonic jet (ooh ya!)

To eat the world's BIGGEST hamburger

To get a pet (most wanted: snake, bunny,gerbil,dog,frog,turtle)
                            and
To learn how to make devil's food cake




well...thats it

















































GOOD NIGHT AMERICA


Katie

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see you writing on a blog again, Katie! I hope your wishes come true and that you keep on sharing your special words with America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your starting post! I love that you love to blog, and look forward to hearing all about everything that's going on with you!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete